Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sitting in the Van...

Ha luh ghay!

Whatup everyone? Just wanted to put a brief note up. I got my phone unlocked and am on the internet in the van getting ready to head back to Bangkok from Hua Hin (near Pala-U). I was asked yesterday afternoon to teach for church this morning. It was awesome... I had no time to perpare AT ALL! But... no worries, I thought. God's faithful and He honors his word. I had an outline still from Thursday PM in Kings 20 I was still diggin on.

In the morning, I discovered that I was actually suppsoed to share twice! A 30 minute study, then a sermon of whatever length I choose! It all worked out well though. We went throught the highlights of I Kings 20 for the study, and then looked in depth at the truth that God is greater than spirits or demons for the sermon. It worked well since the idea of the Syrians that their "gods" would be able to cause them to win on their turf and God's beating them royally show He was greater made one flow right into the other.

Anyway... I gotta go before my phone battery dies! God bless you all.

-B

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brian,

    Can't believe your on your way back to Bangkok
    already. Time sure doe's fly. Before you know it
    you and Chris will be worshiping back at CCN soon. Please give Chris a big hug from us. What a blessing for you guys to be serving our awesome God together.

    Hope you are as blessed in Japan as you are in
    Thailand.

    In Christ,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete